View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:36   #77
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
actually sjor, only reason omen turned on angels when there was "war" is because Angels came to omen and claimed ND blocked against them.

after proof, omen decided to help angels and what does angels do after a day or 2, they switch to galraids and leave omen alone facing several alliances.

in other words angels made a mess, and expected omen to clean it up, they didnt and turned on angels. Again this time Omen was alone facing angels block.... and when did angels block evr kill omen, i see them still far alive.

remember this is not pia, alliances dont die because they lose roids some nights...

this round im in omen, and i received quite some angels/nd/lch/vision/tof incs in same nights, it doesnt mean theres a huge block against us (only proof so far was angels/vsn/tof)

thing is, angels ****ed up ALOT so far, u let alliances down that wanted to help angels, u coordinated attacks against those alliances with flakbuddys, and this only because angels want to play the safe way this round, as in turning into cowards (see angels/omen vs nd/co) before u had a block, u chose to pick your flak for incase and really would want to continue with just galraids. (hello r13)

None from angels hc have go to omen asking for help coz nd was blocking against us !
None form angels hc have go to nd asking for help to attack omen and if we want attack them we ask our friendlies alliances to help us , omen is not very loved :O
We have not a block with tof or vsn , we didnt exchange coords , we just did 4 days of coop attacks
We are napped to tof and vsn , yes!
We cooperate with omen at start of round attacking nd so omen was in our "block" by then?

after proof, omen decided to help angels and what does angels do after a day or 2, they switch to galraids and leave omen alone facing several alliances

Omen was attacking nd planets .we were attacking nd gals at this point we were not attacking planets neither gals with angels in it . then omen start attacking us next day both of us attacked nd . so maximilian get better info

Last edited by Felagund; 8 Nov 2006 at 18:41.
Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote