View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 17:59   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Official Angels Announcment

actually sjor, only reason omen turned on angels when there was "war" is because Angels came to omen and claimed ND blocked against them.

after proof, omen decided to help angels and what does angels do after a day or 2, they switch to galraids and leave omen alone facing several alliances.

in other words angels made a mess, and expected omen to clean it up, they didnt and turned on angels. Again this time Omen was alone facing angels block.... and when did angels block evr kill omen, i see them still far alive.

remember this is not pia, alliances dont die because they lose roids some nights...

this round im in omen, and i received quite some angels/nd/lch/vision/tof incs in same nights, it doesnt mean theres a huge block against us (only proof so far was angels/vsn/tof)

thing is, angels ****ed up ALOT so far, u let alliances down that wanted to help angels, u coordinated attacks against those alliances with flakbuddys, and this only because angels want to play the safe way this round, as in turning into cowards (see angels/omen vs nd/co) before u had a block, u chose to pick your flak for incase and really would want to continue with just galraids. (hello r13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote