View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 23:15   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Todays Internationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
The cop out here is to say "oh i wouldnt play 4-4-2 so i wouldnt have a left sided mid" - because with Joe Cole on the field the 4-4-2 automatically becomes a 4-3-1-2 anyway. But considering Sven will never change the 4-4-2, i'd be more tempted to play Ashley Cole left mid and Wayne Bridge left back. Ideally though, 3-5-2, Ferdinand-Terry-Cambell, A.Cole-Gerrard-Lampard-Beckham-WrightPhillips, Rooney-Defoe
3-5-2? Interesting idea, and it creates room for Beckham in the team. But I wouldn't have Campbell in there (and this is coming from a Gooner), he's getting old and slower. King is more mobile, as he'd need to be for a back 3 (whereas in a back 4, Campbell doesn't have to move as much).

Actually, I might take Beckham out of there altogether and play a midfield of A.Cole-J.Cole-Lampard-Gerrard-Wright-Phillips, with the same defence/attack.