View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 23:08   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Todays Internationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Except when Owen was through on goal and when Rooney hit the post?

He doesn't have to be. If he's disciplined, stays to his side, helps Colea in defense and gives us something different going forward, I don't care if he's not a nippy midget who puts balls in from the byline.

Who would you play on the left side of the midfield? Downing?

You're getting confused. The own goal was the good work from Rooney, the Owen goal was Lampard's surge into the area.
Rooneys header was good, but if it had bounced into the net it would have been out of the blue. I didnt forget about owen being through on goal. I just dont think thats a scoring chance because it was more than 2 yards out and michael owen had the ball. Zing.

What im saying is that he isnt that though - hes not disciplined enough - he cant tackle to save his life - defensively, hes a liability - and he doesnt stick to his side. I think hes an immensly talented player, who you dont have room for in the side, perhaps - not sticking to a 4-4-2 and playing lampard and gerrard in the middle at any rate. I think hes an attacking prospect for any defence to face, but for me, the nature of his game is such that hes a better subsitute than he is a starter - especially considering the talent already at englands disposal.

The cop out here is to say "oh i wouldnt play 4-4-2 so i wouldnt have a left sided mid" - because with Joe Cole on the field the 4-4-2 automatically becomes a 4-3-1-2 anyway. But considering Sven will never change the 4-4-2, i'd be more tempted to play Ashley Cole left mid and Wayne Bridge left back. Ideally though, 3-5-2, Ferdinand-Terry-Cambell, A.Cole-Gerrard-Lampard-Beckham-WrightPhillips, Rooney-Defoe

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote