View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 17:29   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Galaxy system atm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'd love to see gameplay focus on galaxies and cluster alliances instead of universe wide tags; remove the tag ETA bonus and current allies would become attack based (maybe), score accumulating tags/communities. While I agree that only one random round wouldn't be enough for the player base to change, I don't think there's enough activity and effort left to make it work.
While I don't disagree with the direction you're going here, I think alliances do more good than bad. Making them obsolete by removing their capability to defend is probably not a good idea.

I do think there should be a greater degree of geography in Planetarion, though. In order to make that happen, alliances don't need to be removed, it's just that the planets in them should be spawned close together.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote