Thread: GD Awards
View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 12:15   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Awards

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Everytime I read one of your posts I laugh at how increasingly open about your gayness you are.
When was yahwe not open about the fact he has sex with men

In random order in response to the actual thread, I've been liking acropolis' threads recently, dante and yahwe have the respect of GD, queball's posts always make me giggle, JC's a great mod and I wish leshy still was one, nobody's really annoying me at the minute and I dare say texan gets the most disrespect.

Edit: Do you know I got woken up by a friend ringing me at 11 o clock this morning, hopefully you don't unless you've been stalking me. I'd been asleep for 4 hours at that point for the love of god. He's off the christmas card list and that's for damn sure.