Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 13:29   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I wondered if any of you had similar dark secrets that might seem very trivial but in fact mean the world to you.
I once stole a plastic clock which had bite marks in it. Or, at least, on the hands. It gave me a slight thrill as I made my getaway with it into the hothouse.

I returned it after feeling guilty. And realising that it was a useless piece of crap.

The whole incident made me realise I'm a good person.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote