Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:51   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I was sugesting that these 'secrets' were subjective. so one which you might have is that secretly you thought capitalism was ok or secretly you thought that drugs are bad or secretly you always wanted staff etc.
Of course. But I can't think of anything even like that since I can't think of any area where people's (low) expectations of me differ from reality.

However I did meet a girl last night who was both slightly overweight and...well, with fake hair (that ghastly blue stuff goffs seem to like). I was considering going on a date with her. If I did that it would certainly be in secret. Because of the shame and that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote