View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 02:02   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who are the gods of propaganda

A brief history lesson from 20th April 2002 concerning the 'Dingo is a Wanker' comment.

[20:35] <Agamemnon> hmmmm
[20:35] <Agamemnon> who is going to make the AD post?
[20:35] <AlbinoSqrl> me
[20:35] <AlbinoSqrl>
[20:35] <Agamemnon> will it start with
[20:35] <Agamemnon> "Mission Accomplished" ?
[20:36] <AlbinoSqrl> yes!
[20:36] <Agamemnon>
[20:36] <Vaio_Clean> go for it Albi
[20:36] <Vaio_Clean> :@)
[20:37] <AlbinoSqrl> )
[20:37] <Vaio_Clean> see if you can use the phrase Dingo is a wanker
[20:37] <Vaio_Clean> for extra points

I thank you

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote