View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2007, 10:39   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Red face attacking inhabited galaxies

Galaxys with your own members in :

Ok now i know that we all attack overly hostile galaxys and when a war scenario is on, also we all do it.

But the rumour that CT has declared open season on all galaxies wether they contain CT or not has reached my ears, i dont know if this is true, after all its is pa and rumours run riot.

So CT .. is it true, and if it is, what is your reasoning behind it ?

Small base meaning you have run out of viable galaxies ?

No-one you feel like being at war with and planet targetting only ?

You like upsetting your membership by getting them into heated discussions in their galaxy chans on why their galaxy has incomming from CT ?

Are you offering naps to galaxies/planets that dont attack CT to secure your alliance position in the universe ?

Do the rest of us think this is a viable option as a tactic, i'm still of the mind that your gal mates are your last line of defence and to upset the gal mates of your member isnt tactically viable unless there are extenuating circumstances...

or alternatively .. is CT upset with the votes on *most hated alliance* and want to secure their 1st place there by (insert word here) off everyone ! (:
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote