View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 00:18   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
The book i'm most eagerly awaiting is the first in the new Conn Iggulden series based on Genghis Khan and the Mongols.
Remind me of this when it's out please!

I'm currently reading Janine di Giovanni's "Place at the end of the world". Basically she's a journalist who has spent the past twenty years travelling to and reporting from some of the most wartorn and oppressed places on the planet. She has an interesting and very powerful way of writing and if you're interested in the more human side of certain conflicts her book is a good place to start.

I also finished reading Robert A. Heinlein's "The moon is a harsh mistress" which is the story of a libertarian revolt which takes place on, you guessed it, the moon. As you can imagine from my description I jerked myself clean off over it. It's intelligent, it's witty and it's provoking. I couldn't say a bad word about it.

PS do you mean historical novels or historical books enby?