View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2006, 23:00   #131
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

So.

After 3 days as an admin (not necessarily by democratic election) on PB. And after several months as a member. I have recieved the following message from those 'in control':

Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
For being a nasty twat and making us change all the passwords!

Date the ban will be lifted: 07-06-2006, 22:00
I find it rather curious that I am banned merely because I managed to circumvent their 'security'.

I could have banned every member and deleted every thread.

Somehow I couldn't quite be arsed.