View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:44   #113
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
It really hasn't. People leave and not many new people come in to replace them. That's the only difference. There has always been far less non-UK people on here and when just one or two of them stop posting it's more noticeable but that's the extent of it.
I'd probably go as far as to say it was a lot more european as a whole, with a portion of US and about 2% other.

The people leaving were mostly non-uk europeans and US/Other.. while probably because of it's local the majority of new people coming on board have been from the UK.. so it's slowly tipped the balance over time.

Maybe it's been less noticable for yourself since you are a UK citizen and probably haven't noticed the change in content (ergo most of what is posted probably seems relevant, hence it looks as though nothing has changed), but I glance at the overview page with regularity, scratch my head and come back the next day hoping there's something new or different up for discussion.