View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 09:21   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Personal agendas

I would say that every single player in pa has a 'personal agenda'. This will at times conflict with the alliance.

For me (and I am not HC), my agenda is simply a stress relief.

I have an incredibly stressful job, in which it is essential for me to stay in control and calm at all times.
PA is a stress relief for me, where I can come on, threaten a few people, stick there planet on red and enjoy it. It gives me that release from real life.

I always try and ensure I use this 'aggression' to the benefit of my alliance, but of course there will be times when I have had a really bad day and overstep the mark.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote