View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 03:57   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Personal agendas

I agree with you.

I think some HC will do what is best for the alliance. They are also probably the ones who will suceed.

I said it several times last round, it was the narrow minded thinking and hatred of the HC of Angels and ND which meant that neither won and they handed the round to eXilition.

If both sides managed to put aside the personal agendas and hatred of one another then I am pretty sure eXil would not have won. That is my personal view at least.

The ND v Angels thing is almost comic as both were insignificant in the fact they hadn't won a round, yet regarded each other so highly that instead of concentrating on the real enemy they believed they had to fight a fight which had been occuring for the past 5 rounds.

I am pretty sure if the HC of both alliances put past personal agendas (or perhaps it was the mentality of the alliances as a whole) then they would have ended with more top 100 planets and one of them would have been #1.

I reckon in the past HC used alliances to get there own back on certain groups of people, at least in the days where there were several hundred people who you could send off attacking for a laugh.

I must admit being in several bgs, occasionally we settled our own personal battles for the crack. Nothing wrong really, an enemies an enemy.