Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:36   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
What is it with you and fat girls recently?
Well obviously if girls with supermodel figures came up to me and let me know in no uncertain terms that I could effectively do whatever I like to them without fear of them going to the police then I'll be well up for it. Unfortunately the few offers I seem to get on that score seem to be from women who are of slightly "ample" proportions.

Quote:
was this one in a corset as well?
I think so.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote