Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 22:26   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I also want to wear make-up. Maybe even wear women's clothes i'm not sure.
Well plenty of men wear make-up, the women clothes bit I don't understand. I think women put far too much effort in wearing clothes, from selection to actually wearing things that look uncomfortable. I just wear clothes because if I walk outside naked they'll arrest me. It's really just an uncomfortable necessity. At home I'm frequently nude. I live in the desert so nude really is the most comfortable fashion.