Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:06   #24
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh but darling you know that i feel that you ought to do this more often.

not that i like the democrats. self serving ego maniacs as far as i can tell. but the republicans? i mean honestly. they're like a sort of cult, an organisation based upon the principle that being selfish is 'ok'.

where is noblesse oblige?

EDIT: having taken the time to study american culture I have only found only one proponent of anything that even vaguely represents noblesse oblige. I am very sad to say that is your Spiderman from your comic books.
We have no noblesse so who is there to oblige?