Thread: Dirty Secrets
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 16:47   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dirty Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't have any secrets like this that I can think of off-hand.

Perhaps this is related to the fact that most people I know would be unsurprised if I urinated in my beverages before consuming them, let alone watering them down.
you may have missed the point...

I was sugesting that these 'secrets' were subjective. so one which you might have is that secretly you thought capitalism was ok or secretly you thought that drugs are bad or secretly you always wanted staff etc.