View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 18:11   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2006 Posting Activity Spectacular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Is there some special reason for this, or did you just decide that anyone with less posts than that isn't worth mentioning.
The only source of information I have on how many posts someone has made is by looking at the Members List page where all users are listed with their post count. The first three pages of that represents the top 90* posters which works out as everyone over about 2k posts. To go further down to include yourself (for example) I'd have to include everyone in the top 300 which would make the process fairly tedious.

Secondly to make a comparison I'd also have to have information about the top 300 posters six months ago and a year ago (which I don't). So while I could put a table together of the top 300 posters, I wouldn't be able to work out how many of their posts were in the last six months, so most of it would be blank. If I was working from periodic backups of the users table then it'd be different but all I'm doing is comparing the information here with the information in a thread I made six months ago here and neatening it up in a text editor.

In short, it's a question of pragmatism / laziness rather than some form of elitism. If you want to save the top 300 into an easily formatted table then go right ahead.

* = It's slightly more complicated than this. JammyJim as forum admin doesn't appear on the members list page and a couple of people are new entries so overall there's about 94 or something people in the list.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote