View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 08:08   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Grammar/spelling: what really annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
Inspired by this...

..I thought Id make a thred to find out if there are more pedants among us.

Personaly bad spelling/misuse of words online REALY anoys me. I dont mind misssed apostruphes or capital letters, but some things that ppl habitualy type make my brain hurt.

xamples are:
- people who don't know the difference between your/you're, and there/they're/their
- people who say 'this data'
- people who say 'alot'
- people who say 'it's' when they mean 'its'. though the reverse doesn't bother me so much.

Those are probably top of my hitlist...now tell me urs!

No No No No NO!

For gods sake, you have no idea the amount of Pedantry we have to put up with on a daily basis. For the love of god PLEASE dont encourage them to try and force their own grammatical standards onto the rest of us!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote