View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 12:56   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Next round alliance limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Given that 'fun' is entirely subjective, how are you to judge what I find to be fun?

Incidentally, I don't need 149 other people in my alliance to have fun, I just need the right 10-20 people. And those 10-20 people probably each need the right 10-20 people. There will be some overlap, of course, but who decides where to draw the line?

Erm, I think you are overdoing the drama here to be honest, yes, fun is subjective, I wont find a universe with only a few big alliances fun ,but rather extremly boring. Playing in such an enviroment is not something I feel like trying nor would care to play in.