View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2003, 22:05   #145
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

ooc// um... ah... sorry. //ooc

flap, Bakan
*There is a large quantity of blackness in there, as well as rungs the go eright round the inside, so that personel can climb up and down it. Odd sounds come from further down the shaft. Um.. cube?

AK, UQ, MC

Phang, Zappa
*You enter after cleverly assuming the guard's identity. Many people are wandering around, but no one really looks at you. Everyone seems to know where they're going, except you obviously

Adam
*The first goes down as easily as the previous two, but the other dodges your thrust with the shotgun butt. She dodges it with a speed that could only be born of 'I' tech enhancements.

"So, it brought one of you here. You know, I din't think it would. But no matter, I shall enjoy this."

She assumes a combat stance.

ND
*Several doors lead out of the room, with labels above them. One says 'rest room', one 'operations' and the last; 'control'. A man walks past outside this last one, but does not notice you.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 25 Nov 2003 at 09:02.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote