View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:25   #132
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Ur_Quan is looking at all the different screens showing various parts of the stadium. He's trying to find anything out of the ordinary when he suddenly spots Mad Cat and AcidK dragging 2 dead bodies into one of the toilets. Over the commlink he hears AcidK's request for information about the boxes.

Ur_Quan immediately responds: "I see you have found something suspicious. You know, you guys are lucky I put the security guards in here to sleep, or you'd have been in serious trouble. There's a security camera in the room you're referring to, but it appears to have been shut down. Gimme a sec and I'll see if I can fix it for you."

Ur_Quan looks around the room and immediately spots the control panel for the security cameras. It isn't locked, but it has a 'DANGER: HIGH VOLTAGE!' warning label attached to it. Ur_Quan opens the panel with care and tries to locate and solve the problem.