View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:10   #123
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

/ooc I just realised I only chose two I-techs, increased Reaction time and accuracy if possible may I have speed if not i made two ooc/

IF I DO

*Trisk has a calm face as the two shotguns ull up to his face, he drowns out the voice as he focuses, he powers up his I-tech abilities time slows down as his reaction time increases, as they talk Trisk bends his knees and goes for a leg sweep on one of them, he then if the man falls grabs the shotgun and spins it around hitting the other one as he jumps back as he hopefully disarms both of them he taps into his speed and goes for the one that remains standing, Trisk still taping into both throws a jab to the face followed by a roundhouse and another sweep, if the man goes down Trisk stops taping into the I-tech abilities and takes a breath if one is still standing Trisk uses both Itechs to launch a side kick the mans stomach area then Trisk stops using the Itechs and takes out a pistol and aims it at the man if a shot is fired Trisk taps into reaction time and spped to dodge*

IF not

*Trisk takes a deep breath as his reaction time enhances the guns pull out as he hands grabs on of them by the barrel and tries to take it from the mans hand if he succeds his spins around and whips the shotgun at the other man, if he doesnt take it he grabs the barrel and follows with an elbow into the amns nose, spinning around he throws a roundhouse at the other mans head, if both men go down Trisk stops using his abilities, if not Trisk launches a jab and then a side kick to whichever man standing*

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote