View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 13:59   #122
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

flap, Bakan
*He breathes heavily*

"Wierd little black skittery things. They aren't human things, that's for sure. They're tearing up wiring and stuff inside, went after me soon as they saw me."

*As if to emphasise his point, a large crashing sounds eminates from the grill he came through, and a large dent appears in it. A second bang, and it caved in. A small spiderlike creature jumped through, manibles knashing. Immediately, it made a jump for you.*

AK, UQ, MC
UQ's quick action in the control room gives an unparalleled view of the stadium. The various cameras show every crany of the building. Heading towards the boxes, AK sees a group of people wandering towards a single box. Most of them head inside, but a couple remain outside. Their hands remain supiciously close to their jacket pockets...

Zappa, Phang
*One guard sees you, and though suprised, is ready to give you the benifit of the doubt.*

"What're you doing up here? Our shift doesn't change for a few hours yet."

Adam
*You enter the building's second floor, and continue to the room that the informant mentioned. It is only now that you realise that this is an odd job to send an agent on, an unsubtantiated rumor. It's too late now, and you walk in. As you do so, the door slams behind you, and two men move in from either side, a combat shotgun leveled at your head from each side.

"DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!"

"SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS!"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote