View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 23:05   #113
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Since the only silly people left are Phang and ND (now branded officially SILLY), we shall continue without them until such time as they prove themselve un-silly, and post.

flap, Bakan
Small piece of info. IF you choose to blast your way out of the car, it will depressurise rather quickly and cause some serious damage to the upper elevator. However, if you really want to do it, I won't stop you. I will offer another option though,

*From the wall nearest the cable, a panel slides aside and drops to the floor. Through it climbs a man in maintenance uniform. He looks at you, scared.*

"AH! I'm just maintenance crew on this section of the cable, don't hurt me! There's these THINGS inside the cable, I had to get out."

AK, UQ, MC
The game starts without incident in the stands, even with your keen vision you couldn't pick out one face in the crowd. Nearby a group of people is talking loudly.

"Did you see those freaky guys going into the boxes?"

"Yeah, they creeped me out..."

*UQ, finds his way to the control room, a small place with two security guys and a bunch of cameras and the like.*

Phang, Zappa
You may indeed assume so. You find that the entrance, while lightly defended, has two guards standing about, looking vaguely around for would be intruders. It's a wonder they didn't spot the Whitebird, but still, they're bound to notice you soon. The entrance itself is a heavy steel door covered with camo canvas.

Adam
*Looks shifty*
Skipped you say? What makes you say that?

*No reply comes yet, and the quiet is beginning to get a little disturbing*

ND
SILLY

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 12 Nov 2003 at 21:15.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote