View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 14:52   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: American politics scares the bejesus out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm not sure what you're saying here. are you saying he shouldn't be condemned for his views because of his upbringing or that he shouldn't be condemned because if he doesn't promulgate these views he won't get elected?
I think I'm saying that I don't understand Phang's seeming dismay over the relative popularity of a Republican who, in general, upholds 'traditional' Republican values. It's not exactly shock of the century that a pro-gun, law-and-order supporting, religious Republican is popular with Republican voters.