Thread: R61 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2015, 14:29   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R61 Changes

I announced this change in particular (multi tick) because I thought it would cause these sorts of questions to arise.

much of the required code changes are in place or will be in place by this weekend. There's some discussion over exactly how we handle the waves on the alliance def page (and, to a slightly lesser extent, the galaxy status page). I think it's worthwhile experimenting.

Cap rates will be reduced and the A/C and D/C rates will need to be considered and changed, as has been mentioned - we will generally need higher A/C and lower D/C (with particular interest around EMP) to allow for multi wave to be covered. We're also looking to tweak the bcalc slightly to allow for more support for multiple ticks.

I was honestly thinking of 2/4 rather than the old 3/6.

I admit the fleet catching question is interesting - I'd prefer to have these discussions in the next 1-2 weeks rather than just as signups open though