View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 03:46   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Im sorry pig, Im really sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You think O'Leary is going to get sacked after the season is finished?
depends I dont want to be the typical villa fan, but last weekend the sign at Villa park in the holte end summed it up

"were not fickle, we just dont like you"

sums it up quite well, villa fans have been patient.

O'leary has pissed money up the wall, we are lying in 16th, we could get relegated and the squad has hardly changed in3 years except we lost a few decent players.

Villa fans are some of the best in the country, avg attendence at VP is 35,000 id say thats with baggies and blues both in the top flight. We pretty much always sell out our away fans allocation and in general people have passion.

As a villa fan for eg sat he came on the tv saying

"arsenal are great"
"henry is the best"
"arsenal at there best will score loads against you"
"arsenal are a fantastic club"
"arsenal have great fans and history"

I know hes ex arsenal etc, but he does it before every team we play praises the shite out of them before and after the game.

He doesnt praise our squad, he doesnt give confidence to the players, and he shows little passion when next to the pitch. Villa needs someone who is willing to cry when we lose and sing when we win. Thats the kind of club we are I think.

Still if we get taken over then I say give DOL till xmas, if he hasnt done anything by then sack him. We will see.

also ellis out