View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 22:23   #13
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: r25 Stats: Your Thoughts

After a first look, in general I like the changes. I support lowering the alliance limit, because it helps prevent domination by 1 single alliance.

I also like the stat changes in general.

The Terran changes are in line with my own ideas.

The Cathaar changes might be a bit overdone. Probably a Cathaar will win next round. I don't think they will be powerfull enough to dominate the top 100 though.

The change to the Xan is minimal, but effective. One change (the Phantoms init reduced and at the same the Harpies init improved) can make a radical difference, but Xan still seem strong.

The Zik change is similar to that of the Xan. Removal of the Cutter's 3rd target again can have a major effect. I don't think it will be enough to stop Zik from being one of the best races though.

I don't think the change to Etd will make much of a difference. The improvements to the Voyager, Vendor, Dealer and Broker are quite significant, but I don't think it will be enough to make this a popular race.
I do intend to try them out myself so I'm not realy a neutral here. I would have tried them even without a change to the stats: it's the only race I never tried. And this might be my last chance.

Last edited by Gerbie2; 1 Jan 2008 at 22:38.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote