View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:39   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Lion, The Witch & The Secret-Wars

fair enough, I haven't been on the ball as exams have been on.

Even so, one could easily point out in the grand scheme of things HR aren't exactly high up the ladder, but i sense you've been ultra conservative/careful this round (it paid off for you and Angels), but to say you combined both aspects (i believe) is pushing it a little.

my associate JBG now details in a general manner:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not necessarily no. Rankings can be misleading. As hydra's various members would be only too glad to tell you wolfpack wasn't that active. The amount of military power they could field at any one time was less than exilition. The fact those alliances weren't as heavily targetted as, let's say, 1up gave a false impression of relative strength. Obviously part of the reason Ex were so strong was your alliance's targetting but I doubt the reverse scenario of ex being brought down to either sixth or ninth and HR/WP winning the round decisively is a feasible one.