View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2009, 20:13   #40
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Why are you singling out Subh?

They were just 1 of the alliances to hit App, didn't your own alliance hit them too?

If you think that the round is even close to over before tick 300 your completely retarded.
Ive been away for 4days, so im singling out Subh as they're now #1 by abit and required 5 other alliances to hit Apprime.

My own alliance hit them as well but i doubt it was Visions idea or priority to hit them. So i blame Subh as they did the same old blocking tactic instead of just hitting them by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
and this is coming from the same person who was an ally member of r31 xVx
talk about the pope calling the priest a tim
It was either join xVx or join a shit BG, i stand by my choice
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote