View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 03:28   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Yeah, see, look what youve done. You've filled my internet arrogance bar to the max by affirming how great i think i am. I hope you're prepared for the concequences.

I'm also beginning to realise that mock arrogance doesnt work as well in any respect on the internet as it does in real life. At uni, one of my stereotypical catchphrases was "im so ****ing cool". It takes years of dedication, well timed moments of honesty, several highly exaggerated stories, terrible facial hair, and one big public show of apathy in the face of adversity to pull off, but i do it quite well.

I get lonely sometimes though .

Yeah its late.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote