View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 13:59   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

A few years ago after i was violently sick for no reason (just like you) after eating meat (mince i think it was) i went vegetarian for a month. It was alright for a while but the problem is you are ALWAYS hungry because theres absolutely nothing substantial in your stomach. You have to eat incredibly often. The other problem is the amount of meals you cant have anymore is just depressing - christmas turkey, steak, spaghetti bolognese, enchiladas, chilli con carne, etc etc etc etc. And most of the vege-alternatives are pretty rubbish.

The one positive ill say about vegetarianism is that on average, vegetarians are better cooks than us meat eaters - but thats only out of neccessity. My vege-lesbo-feminist-hippy flatmate is an amazing cook, but im sure she'd be an even better cook if she was allowed to use chicken instead of 'quorn style pieces' every now and again.

A final thought. If you went vegetarian you wouldnt be able to eat :

Lea n Perrins
Haribo Gummybears <3
Jell-o
Doritos Crisps

And many more suprising things. Hardly worth it. And if you went vegan? Good luck fighting off the 24h cheese craving that we humans (and britons especially :/) seem to have built into our system

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote