Thread: Re: Israel
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 23:12   #38
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Your post impled that you were commenting on history.
Which bit of my original post?

Quote:
Oh yes, I totally agree with you. The palestians are awefully violent, arent they. Why in gods name are they trying to attack their occupiers?* I mean, arent they happy with living in prisions, refugee camps and beeing treated like untermensch? People with brown skin are so demanding these days. I mean, Israel even allows them to live in their litte bantustans**, to elect goverments (and then we pretend we care about it ho ho ho) and to raise trial everytime they grab their land, kill someone in their family or occupy their houses.
Which bit of my post suggested I was in agreement with any of that?
I'm simply saying that as long as there is violence, I won't support them. That doesn't mean I support anything else instead.
The digs at some supposed lack of intelligence/education are getting tedious, how about you stop and try reading what I'm writing?