View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 23:05   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I really don't care about the history. My opinion is based on what I am aware of now (and I suppose during my lifetime), and they seem so bent on violence, that it lowers my opinion of their cause.
If, as could (but perhaps shouldn't , maybe you could clarify if I'm misunderstanding...) be implied from your reply, the (or at least 'a significant') cause of today's violence really is due to what happened over 60 years ago, then maybe it's time to 'forgive and forget', and see what happens- it might work, who knows?
If they want to carry on, as Deffeh says, in an attempt to keep people aware of what's going on, that's their prerogative, but no matter how much people like you decide to insult my intelligence, it's not going to make me feel sorry for them.
Your post impled that you were commenting on history. And now you say you dont care about history. A wiser solution is not to speak, when you know nothing about a subject.

Oh yes, I totally agree with you. The palestians are awefully violent, arent they. Why in gods name are they trying to attack their occupiers?* I mean, arent they happy with living in prisions, refugee camps and beeing treated like untermensch? People with brown skin are so demanding these days. I mean, Israel even allows them to live in their litte bantustans**, to elect goverments (and then we pretend we care about it ho ho ho) and to raise trial everytime they grab their land, kill someone in their family or occupy their houses.

*Just as the french during WWII, de Gaulle was really a bad man.

*Since you are probably not aware of the term, try to google for it or look at wikipedia. Hint: South Africa under apartheid.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote