View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 08:39   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snakes on a Plane (2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
I'd possibly come to conclusions about the type of person who you associate with rather than the more broad conclusion of it's a catchy hollywood blockbuster title...
Perhaps, but it certainly seems true that it's become a bit of a meme prior to it's release, which most run-of-the-mill films don't achieve. Also, this amsued me :
Quote:
The film generated much pre-release interest on the Internet due to its absurdist title and premise. Much of the publicity Snakes on a Plane has received is due to a blog entry made by film industry insider Josh Friedman, who had been offered a chance to work on the script.[1] [...]

At some point, the film's working title was altered to Pacific Air Flight 121, to the consternation of many. In August 2005, a perturbed Samuel L. Jackson told an interviewer, "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."[2] The film was soon reverted to the working title of Snakes on a Plane. On March 2nd 2006, IMDb reported that the film had been renamed S.O.A.P. (standing for Snakes On A Plane).[3] However, a week later, IMDb reported that the name had again been changed back to "Snakes on a Plane," for reasons unstated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_plane
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote