View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 10:14   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snakes on a Plane (2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
and its likely to have a much catchier name when they get round to releasing it.
Catchier? I'm not sure you can get a much catchier name. I've seen half a dozen mentions of it on this forum alone, my friend has a t-shirt with the name on it, at least one person in my contacts list had it as their nick for a while and so on.

catchy : attention-getting: likely to attract attention; "a catchy title for a movie"

It's certainly attention getting, as evidenced by this thread.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote