View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 00:21   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The Arcade Fire - Funeral

This is my favourite album of 2004, if not the millenium. Incredibly emotional indie rock which always sounds a bit familiar, but seems to do everything just slightly better than what you're expecting. I thought it was a bit generic on the first listen, but after the third time through I was hooked.

Tracks to sample - The whole album, seriously. It's one of those rare ones where every single track is in the right place, and contributes to the sound as a whole - picking out individual songs would be akin to sacrilege. If I had to pick a favourite track it would be Crown of Love, but I doubt it would even sound that good isolated from the rest of the album.
I'd disagree about Crown of Love (i'd go with Laika myself), and I wouldn't say it's the best album of, well, any particular period of time, but otherwise Noddy here is bang on the money. Excellent, excellent album.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote