View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 23:47   #41
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've got a bottle of that
Along with a bottle of Jameson's and 2 of Glenfiddich (both were presents)
If you like the Glen Garioch, try some "DoubleWood" Balvenie 12-year. I've had and enjoyed Balvenie in the past but hadn't tried anything two-cask from them, and it's awesome stuff. I've a litre of it here, acquired from Duty Free.

****ing the tax-man in the ass never tasted so good.