View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2007, 15:18   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Excuse my ignorence on this matter, but is it really much difference how a vodka taste? Aint vodka just something you use in a drink to put alchol there, or to get drunk fast (and relativly cheap)?
That pretty much what I used to think until a year or so ago (I just avoided vodka as I hated the stuff).
We went to this Russian restaurant and they had loads of types of vodka. I indulged and tried some. It was actually quite pleasant. It was pretty expensive but it really opened my eyes to seeing that vodka doesn't have to make you want to retch.

Now if I'm in bars with different types of vodka, I'll often try the others (having made better friends with a Pole in my friendship group has helped this along, too).

The sad truth is that most bars stock cheap vodka as it sells in vast quantities. Vodka + coke is a ridiculous drink as people only put coke in it to mask the taste of the vodka, when a mixer should be used to enhance the taste of a drink, not mask it.

Now I'm going to ask a similar question - on the list you've got "Premium" and "Standard" Tequila. Tequila is rank, however you decorate it. Why would you want two types?! (why not have some sambucca?)