View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2007, 14:22   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

As far as easy-to-get vodka, Stoli is cheap and very good and Grey Goose is moderately priced and even better. Absolut is fine for mixing but doesn't taste wonderful by itself.

For single malt, get a few things in and see what suits as there's a whole range of flavours and textures even within distilleries. Macallan is one of the single malts used for Grouse and, like Stoli, is excellent for its price. I got a bottle of Fine Oak Cask at Christmas - just 10-year but it was wonderful. Laphroaig is another that's easy to get hold of since it got bought out - it might not be suitable for someone who is an occasional drinker to begin with though.

And get a bottle of Galliano for the womenfolk.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote