View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 01:02   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your Next Car Accident

Mine will no doubt be me being creamed from the side by a bunch of asylum seekers in a shitty 1995 Ford Orion with no tax, insurance or licence, who've driven through a stop sign at a crossroads.
I say this because it's almost happened me 3 times in the past month.
3 ****ing times. All on the main street in the city. They just drive right across it from side streets.
I also say this because it's happened to my ex also. Some bint drove through a stop sign at an intersection and plowed into her at about 30mph. Putting her in hospital for 3 days.
No insurance. Learner Licence. Driving alone.
Fs.

Clearly African countries have yet to adopt hexagonal signs that tell you to stop at dangerous junctions.