View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 18:31   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Your Next Car Accident

I suspect my next accident will be a lot like the previous four.

I'll be sitting at an uncontrolled intersection waiting to turn left*, with my turn signal on thankyouverymuch, and some inattentive moron will plow into the back of my vehicle. My most recent was when a priest driving a rented Ford Taurus rear-ended me** and nearly totaled my Civic.

I've modified all my usual routes to eliminate as many left turns as I can, but I figure it's only a matter of time before someone gets me again.

Tip: don't turn your wheels while waiting to turn left* because if you do and you get rear-ended the impact will push you into the path of oncoming traffic. :/

*right for you Brits

**insert gay priest joke here
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote