View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:51   #43
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What question?

This one? Let me answer: I didn't claim it should be split 50/50. It was a blunt comparsion. The predominance is at around 1-2%.
In the UK at least, there have never been a reflection of population figures in the work place. It has always been dominated by men. I can't imagine it's any difference in Finland.

I'm having difficulty understanding what you are complaining about. Is it because there is legislation trying to redress the imbalance? there seems to be agreement that quotas are not the best way to address things, but considering glass ceilings and all that, it seems like a short-term measure to redress the balance. Of course this alone is simply covering up a greater social problem, but to say it is a sign of some female conspiracy is just a joke.

I wouldn't worry about women taking over. If rich white males genuinely felt threatened by this state of affairs then there would be a massive movement to stop it.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote