Thread: Summer is Here!
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 22:19   #35
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Summer is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Has anyone seen Aaron Sorkins's Sports Night? How does it compare to his other tv shows (West Wing, Studio 60)?

I'm getting it now and I am hopeful.
I shall now answer my own question.

Sports Night is too smart to be funny. It has a dry sense of humour which is far more effective in a dead-pan situation. this is why his other shows were so good. A 22 minute comedy with canned laughter is not the right medium for this kind of writing.

I've only seen one episode so far, but it's so frustrating. If you darkened the set, removed the puns and stopped the canned laughter, you'd have a show closer to Studio 60 and it would be far superior.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote