View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:32   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Why Dragons will never win

For comparison, here is the original calc I had (produced from a mil scan of all incomings) before Dragons started to recall:
http://213.228.214.142/494calc.jpg

I personally handled the def call there, and I was worried that although we would 'win' after salvage, your losses would have been split between Dragons, Fang and Vision, whereas our losses would have been concentrated in Ely fleets. So I arranged for a copy of the calc to find its way into Dragon hands. Sure enough, Jurgen recalled the next tick.

I salute the FAnGs who were willing to stay on that (including you Dain :-). And to the Dragons... predictable as ever...