Thread: A Plane Problem
View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 20:05   #236
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A Plane Problem

using common logic, not fysics, I'd say he'd land in the same place.
The aircolomn he's hovering in moves with the earth as it goes, was it not the case then going to the states from the UK would be cheaper/more expensive then vice versa because of the earth movement, this is clearly not the case, hence I apply this logic also to your question.
The logic is not robust and I think even flawed, but the answer is I think correct.