View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 02:44   #43
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: It's time to talk about games you're waiting for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
portal - [url]
i will also buy a wii if they make a lightsaber game that makes good use of the controller (i heard the only sword game they have atm is a pile of shit).
Lucasarts saw the Wii at E3 and said they were very interested in it so its a given that something will appear - Id guess in the 6-12 month after release period.

And Red Steel is shit? Where did you hear that? Who from exactly? My store manager has played the Wii and said Red Steel was pretty good.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote